I may have not blogged as much as I wanted to in the last quarter of the year, but that won’t stop me from carrying out my annual tradition of sending off the previous year in blog!
- I got engaged 🙂
- I was forced to use an iPhone 4 for two weeks instead of my DROID2 while in Asia and remarked on the differences
- I attended famed tech, music, and film convention SXSW and took a picture (click over to see) that made the whole trip worth it 🙂
- I formally became a mentor for the Thiel “20 Under 20” Fellowship program
- After over two decades, I finally returned to the country where I was born: Taiwan
- I watched (and loved) the Avengers
- My brother gave my mom the best Mother’s Day present possible: he graduated
- I attended the 2012 GPU Technology Conference and saw some pretty cool GPU and NVIDIA technology demos
- Carly Rae Jepsen won my (and America’s, really) heart
- I gave some advice to high school graduates entering college
- I fell in love with (and watched the entirety of) British spy drama Spooks
- I attended The Cable Show, the Cable television industry association event and made some observations about the future of television
- After a few months of use, I weighed in on Google’s Chromebook concept
- I changed servers (and nobody noticed because I did it properly)
Happy New Year everybody! Here’s to a great 2013 and thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading (and continuing to read) my little corner on the internet!